The unique natural beauty of Northumberland plays a signiﬁcant part in shaping the landscape and attracts millions of visitors every year.
We can offer you a rewarding lifestyle without compromising on your business aspirations:
- An excellent quality of life
- A huge choice of attractive housing types and locations
- Excellent schools, colleges and higher education
- Attractive towns and villages
- A superb coastline, much of which is designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty
- The remote and unspoiled Northumberland National Park
- A remarkable history and built heritage, including Hadrian’s Wall, Alnwick Castle and the historic walled town of Berwick-upon-Tweed
- Unmatched outdoor recreation including sailing, salmon ﬁshing, mountain biking, walking and golf.